Wisteria Hysteria

11:37

Hi lovelies!
April already came to it's end. I can't believe how fast time passes. As this weekend is a prolonged one you all probably have some plans already. On May Day (1st May / Labour Day) my family has some sort of tradition to host a family lunch and then most of us go on a hike afterward. If the weather serves us it will be the same this year.


This weekend is also my sister-from-another-mister's 18th birthday so it will be full of celebrations. I'll probably share photos with you next week. Now I'll share with you some from the last week, I have no idea why didn't I write earlier, maybe cos of the "habit" of sitting on bed and writing on the weekend, going through photos from the previous week and sorting them. On most weekends parents will take my little sister to the playground and I meet up with Mato to walk around and take photos.


It's the time of wisteria! You can see photos of this majestic plant all over instagram now, it climbs, can be "messy" or tree like and has amazing grape like flowers. I love the purple one most (cos I'm such purple lover if you haven't noticed ) but they come in many colours. We planted one at home short time ago and are excited to see it grow. It will take years but will be worth it.


There are quite a few photos I took of others during this month so I was thinking about sharing them with you. Arts are my great love and I'd be the happiest if I could create for a living. But my mom and everyone around me constantly "remind" me that you can't live off of that. Still I'll never stop creating cos it's the way I express myself. Ok it's time that I stop rambling and wish you a happy long weekend, have a fun time and take time to relax. Leave work and worries for next week, now take a deep breath and enjoy the nature, time with your loved ones, everything that surrounds you.

 
WHAT I WORE:
JACKET - Pull and Bear
T-SHIRT - INmusic festival 2016
SHIRT - Stradivarius
PANTS - H&M
SHOES - Adidas Gazelle
NECKLACE - Amethyst (gift)
RINGS -  Bohomoon / Pull and Bear / AliExpress



Have a great long weekend,
xx 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Stunning, love all of these pictures, what a great mood they bring x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niesamowite włosy./ Amazing hair.
    I pierścionek! This ring!!

    ReplyDelete

Translate