Dark blossom

10:37

Happy Friday! 
The weather is having mood swings again and for the last couple days the temperature was barely above 0 and it was so freakin' windy. I've put away all my winter clothes and don't plan to bring it out again. It looks better today and hopefully it will stay that way. Do you have any plans for the weekend? I want it to be productive, some studying, taking lots of photos and writing a post or two. I feel like I've been quite inactive on social media and here so I'll try to fix that. 

cover photo_ ootd _ moonshinefaerie

I wore this outfit on Easter Monday and wanted to share it way earlier but I ended up editing photos for others first. This denim jacket was one of the best purchases ever. I don't take it off, it goes with everything. This is the second time ever I wear this top. I got it in winter and wore it for my stay at home New Years Eve (you can see the outfit HERE) and haven't really had the opportunity to wear it again. It was too cold and I didn't want to have five layers on me so it wouldn't be seen anyway. But as spring came and I don't plan to bundle up it's time to wear it.

I wanted to ask all of you long legged ladies where do you get your jeans from? It's a huge problem for me. I like when jeans are looong, even a bit wrinkled at the bottom. But it's almost impossible for me to find them. If i take a size bigger they're huge in the waist, if I take my size they're around ankle length (no they're not supposed to be like that). So any brand suggestion would be amazing! 

Dark blossom portrait



WHAT I WORE:
JACKET - Pull and Bear
SHIRT - Stradivarius
UNDERSHIRT - New Yorker
PANTS - H&M
SHOES - black creepers 
NECKLACE - Amethyst (gift)
RINGS - Amethyst (gift), rest from Pull and Bear
SUNGLASSES - Stradivarius
HAIR DYE - Violet by La Riche Directions

Have a great weekend,
xx 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Gorgeous top. Hope the weather will pick up. It can be annoying when its up and down. Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! It did get somewhat better, it's still cold but at least sunny.
      xx

      Delete
  2. Amazing top :) I can't help you because I'm very short but finding the perfect fit is also mine problem, maybe try cheap monday or topshop? Both are expensive but worth a try :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely <3 i checked out cheap monday and I think I'll order a pair asap, thank you so much for the recommendation. I hope they'll be worth the price.

      Delete
  3. I am so in love with your top and you look amazing!!

    skinnydecxflatte.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete

Translate