Amethyst

13:17

Hello lovelies!
I finally went to the hairdresser to dye my hair again. She used the same dye as before but it turned out much darker, which I don't mind cos it's a beautiful dark amethyst shade. Probably after 2 weeks or so it will turn to the colour I had last time. As I let them experiment, and do with my hair whatever they want she made these big curls which make me feel like a doll and which will last for the Easter weekend.

Amethyst hair moonshinefaerie

Mom loves to tell me every time she sees me with my natural messy hair that I should go get it styled. As a student I don't have money and time for it nor am good at doing it on my own. It's nice to have dreamy locks or something else done with your hair once in a while but natural is natural. No matter how messy it looks that's how my hair looks and I prefer it.

ootd amethyst hair black creepers
amethyst curly hair and brick wall with ivy
portrait on brick and ivy
amethyst hair closeup
portrait


WHAT I WORE:
SHIRT - Stradivarius
PANTS - H&M
SHOES - black creepers 
NECKLACE - Amethyst (gift)
RING - friends but probably form H&M or Pull&Bear
HAIR DYE - Violet by La Riche Directions


Happy Easter to all of you who celebrate it!
xx




You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Lovely photos, you should really do a post on how do you edit your photos because they are so inspirational :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Emilia! I'll definitely do it soon, but I tend to change it depending on the photos so hopefully it won't end up as a mix of everything :')
      xx

      Delete
  2. *heart eyes emoji x1000000*

    skinnydecxflatte.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you make me blush :3 Thank you so much dear xx

      Delete
  3. Your hair is amazing, love this colour xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kizzy, I really like the darker shade now and hope it won't wash out too fast
      xx

      Delete
  4. Love this sweet look, hun! xx

    http://notforordinary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Translate