Introducing Summer

08:13

Hi lovelies!
I believe all of you have an creative block sometimes and need rest from everything. I've been absent for almost a month, trying to put my mind off of all things and "start fresh" with no worries, no stress, just doing what I love when I can. As the academic year is closer and closer to the end we have many projects to make which are time consuming. I find myself sitting in front of the laptop and writing code or googling for how-to's for the entire day. After class I'd sometimes stay in Zagreb for couple hours to take photos of a friend but mostly go straight home or to work.
This day was also one of those. I stayed after class to take some photos of a friend and while doing that I asked her to take few of me so I could put something on instagram or maybe even have some for a blogpost haha. The weather finally introduced summer and I decided to put pants away. It's time to bring out all the dresses and skirts (and get some new ones).  

What are some of your favourite styles this season?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUL_tbxAvgj/?taken-by=moonshinefaerie

Until next time,
xx


WHAT I WORE
DRESS: Pull&Bear
SHOES: Roko (local boutique)  
BAG: Stradivarius
RINGS: moonstone - Bohomoon, others - zaful / aliexpress

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Great pictures. I love your hair color and the rings are just adorable!

    http://color-your-life.ro/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ella for your sweet comment xx

      Delete

Translate