In the woods somewhere

22:11

Black and neutrals for the weekend. Mom got me this dress in a small boutique during our short trip to Bosnia and Herzegovina. I've been telling her how I need some autumn/winter dresses cos most of mine are without sleeves. So when we came across this one she decided to get it for me. I love how the front and back go into a slight triangle so it makes it slightly longer and different from all those A-line dresses that can be seen in stores.  Couple months ago I got this faux leather jacket from a local family-owned second hand store. Since my first visit there I always find at least one thing I wanna buy. These two things go so very well together.


__________________________________________________________
JACKET - thrifted (Atmosphere)
DRESS - local boutique
BOOTIES - Pull&Bear
RINGS - Tally Weijl
EVIL EYE NECKLACE - etsy
LIPSTICK - Vivid matte liquid by Maybeline NY shade Possessed Plum

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Cool outfit and lovely photos!
    Have a great day!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear, you too have a great day xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful outfit, love that dress! I like your blog and I'll be happy if we start following each other! :)

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear, that'd be great. Have a great weekend xx

      Delete
  3. This is such a nice look, the jacket is amazing <3

    http://nikoleannj.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nikoletta <3 have a great day
      xx

      Delete

Translate