Spirit of Autumn

21:38

Hello Everyone! This week has been quite busy. The time of exams is just around the corner, everyone has been giving us a lot of homework lately and there are also project deadlines. I guess professors want to get everything done before winter holidays, which are in a month.
I didn't leave home much (except for going to classes) so there isn't much i could write about.

While editing these photos I came across some that I don't quite remember taking. Mostly those random quick shots of Mihaela laughing while she was moving around, which I absolutely adore. Seeing someone close to me and people in general, smiling from the depth of their heart fills me with such warmth and happiness. Seeing people happy, enjoying the time with others, being part of something, living the everyday life with a smile on their face can make my day immediately, even on the worst of days.

I wanted to share some of the photos from the lovely Sunday afternoon  spent in forest with Mihaela.

So here they are:

 

IG: @lukeziic
✨ Some Harry Potter vibes for the end. ✨

Thank you for reading lovelies 💜 Have a great day!
xx


You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. love the portraits, it project a simple. carefree, yet serious impression.

    Capturing Life Memoirs | aimeebustillo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, stunning photos! <3

    http://nikoleannj.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful photos! Just wonderful!
    Have a good Sunday!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Anya! Have a great day <3

      Delete
  4. Looks like a movie !

    http://notforordinary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such a sweet comment! <3

      Delete

Translate