Shades of Brown

14:14

Last time I wore corduroy was when I was a kid. I've been wanting to give it a chance once again after so many years but it seemed impossible to find something that would make me look more than 7 years old. During winter sales I ordered these brown pants from Pull&Bear without having any expectations. What I can now say about them is that they are the most comfortable pair ever! When you think of corduroy you might think it's stiff and itchy, but no, these pants are very soft and warm, Perfect for cold winter days and still slightly warmer spring. My only complaint is that they are short (as every other pants today are).



I loved pairing these pants with black woolly jumper from Uniqlo. Which seems super thin but is warmer than any of the chunky jumpers. And on my feet Tamaris boots that I've been wearing for the last few years.






WEARING:
Cape: Ulični Ormar (vintage)
Shirt: Uniqlo
Pants: Pull & Bear
Boots: Tamaris
Bag: Asos
Scarf: Pimkie




You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Very beautiful style!
    I have never worn this collocation style. Now that I have seen your photo, I have a new idea.
    Maybe I can try this style.
    I really like that pair of shoes, this is a reason I tried.
    But I am short hair, maybe I still need to buy a long hair wig?
    Like your blog!
    :)
    luxhair peruvian human hairs for sale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you like it and got inspired!
      No need for wigs, just you do you ^^

      Delete
  2. I love brown color, You look chic and stylish in the outfit. Pictures are fabulous:) Thanks for sharing the wonderful brown shades combination! kisses!!
    JCPenney Coupons

    ReplyDelete

Translate