Home is where your heart is

09:22

Hello lovelies!
Happy beginning of the new week! How was your weekend? I hope it was filled with happiness and that you got to spent it doing what you love. Do you have any exciting plans for this week?

Going out for a long walk and taking photos is slowly becoming a regular thing for me as the days get warmer and longer. Friend is trying to live a healthier, more active life so during the weekend, when we're both free he's always for action. One of our favourite spots to take photos became the arboretum cos there are so many evergreen trees. I'm a huge lover of nature, greenery + sun make me tremendously happy and full of energy.  Boyfriend likes to call me a plant lover and says I want to turn into a plant. But nah, I just wanna be a faerie living among them.

Plant lover - mooshinefaerie
For me the best kind of days are the ones spent outside, those never feel wasted. We all have some need to explore, we're curious beings. Discovering new places or going back to the old ones will makes us feel something, we'll recall old memories or make new ones we'll love to reminisce about. When surrounded by nature I feel like the happiest kid on Earth. No matter where I am in that moment I feel home. 

Plant lover_smile - mooshinefaerie
Plant lover_movement - mooshinefaerie
Amethyst ring - moonshinefaerie

Since going pastel I noticed I like wearing more grey, it goes so well together. I wear everything else that I own ofc, like this pastel pink t-shirt with a flower geometrical print, but I like how grey things emphasize the purple. 
When going into a "wild" colour people tend to feel limited when it comes to pairing it with colourful clothes. Wear whatever you wore so far. No need for changes!

Portrait - moonshinefaerie
ootd
I thrifted this fringed faux leather jacket last year and prefer wearing it over the other basic one I have. Even tho it's in a bigger size than I usually wear it still looks good and this way mom and I can share it haha. The fringe is so cute and so is the twisted collar.

For all of you wearing the Vans Authentic, how long do they last to you? I feel like when I first started wearing them they could last couple years. Now it's a year and then I somehow manage to break the canvas part. Do I walk in a weird way, how does the canvas break always on the same spot but only on these shoes? I was thinking about mixing with the other pairs I have if it will be possible ( yeah I keep them all, ones are for going into the forest, ones for the street, best looking ones for errands and uni... and one shoe always looks better than the other) or just get new pair and add it to the pile.

Here are some more photos:



Thank you for reading,
xx



______________________
JACKET: Thrifted
TOP: House.pl
JEANS: H&M
SHOES: Vans 
BELT: H&M
JEWELRY: Evil eye necklace - etsy 
Amethyst ring - gift 
black rhinestone ring - ebay
grey ring - Pull&Bear

You Might Also Like

27 comments

  1. Such gorgeous pictures, love your hair :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit :) I really wish my friends would have time for short walks and trips but unfortunately I'm the only one who stayed in our hometown + I'm the only one who has more time than them because I'm studying and working online. I think that vans couple years ago made better shoes than now, my oldest vans are still quite ok, but the new ones - after a year I had to repair them, but my winter ones are still ok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie xx
      Awn, yeah, I also tend to have that problem but luckily he has time now. It's great when you have more free time and can travel but sometimes you want company and that's unfortunately not possible.
      Definitely, so many companies care less about quality nowadays.

      Delete
  3. What a lovely post
    -Kate
    Katekoutures.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness your blog is hella cute and your photos are so aesthetic 😻X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Alison, you're so sweet <3

      Delete
  5. Your hair is so pretty, I love the soft purple colour! It goes so well with your chic jacket
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Laura <3 I love how the shades change every time I wash my hair, it's always something new.
      xx

      Delete
  6. Your hair like an other piece of outfit! Lovely dear!!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: PFW STREET STYLE MARCH 2017 III

    ReplyDelete
  7. your picts are to die for!! so pretty <3 <3

    marisa - summerinmarch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marisa, it means so much xx

      Delete
  8. Thankyou for the lovely comment on our blog! I just discovered yours and it's just beautiful! Love the design, and your hair looks amazing. I completely agree- days spent outside are never wasted. I'm already excited to go walking and exploring when the sun is out!
    Holly x

    www.thetwinswardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I'm slowly falling in love with your blog... Your posts are so chatty and your pictures are gorgeous!

    http://pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much Marti, I'm really glad you like it.
      xx

      Delete
  10. this is such a cute look! I love your jacket and your hair is amazing!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seriously stunning hair--and photography too!

    Jaya | @notjaya

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great photos and cool outfit!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  13. I reallllyyyy like your hair !! <3

    marisa
    summersnackies

    ReplyDelete

Translate