Wishlist : Bralette

10:18


Hello lovelies!
Spring is finally here. If you still haven't put away all the warm chunky clothes you can do it now. Last couple days were so warm that I got to spend the evening outside without a jacket. That's pretty much a miracle haha.This morning I was going through web shops, searching for some spring clothes and ended up looking at bralettes so I wanted to share them with you.


I don't know about you but I don't like wearing a bra that much, I love cute lingerie but the feeling of freedom much more. Whenever I can get away with not wearing it I don't wear it. But bralettes are something else. They don't feel like they "restrict you" or are tight attached to your body. It's a cute piece that you can wear whenever and however. With it you have the sense of freedom but have a bit of support and you know your nipples won't show (that much at least) and take people's attention. 
( It's sad that women are still stared at or judged when their nipples can be seen through shirt. It's just as any other part of the human body, so don't mind what anyone says. )

There are so many pretty bralettes out there. Embroidered, lace, satin, glittery, velvet... any material you want you'll find. You can choose between dressy, sporty, ones with a "party on the back" to really sexy ones.

Here's a short selection of some I came across and like. You can click on the image to take you directly to the shop.

STRADIVARIUS:

Wave design bralette
Crocheted flower bralette

Satin bralette with neon trim
Fabric bralette


PULL & BEAR:

Lace top Velvet athletic bra top


ZAFUL:


See-Through Floral Embroidered Bra Set - Wine RedFloral Applique Mesh Plunge Bra - Black

front-closure-cami-bralette-top Straps Scalloped Lace Sheer Bra - Wine Red

While looking at all these styles I got the idea to try to make my own, it doesn't seem hard. So let me know if you'd like to see a bralette diy.

Thank you for reading,
xx



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. These look brilliant, so pretty!! I'd take them all x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'd love to get them all also, they're so pretty and comfy
      xx

      Delete

Translate