Affection

09:44

Hello lovelies, 
I recently purchased three items from Zaful. Their adds keep popping up everywhere, everyone writes about them, features their items in outfit posts...so I wanted to see for myself what's it all about and how is the quality of their items. I must say I'm amazed by the quality and one of the items I purchased is my favourite piece of clothing for this summer. 

When it's hot outside I don't like wearing pants. They stick to your legs, you get all sweaty and feel like you'll melt. But I don't own that many dresses or skirts to change them everyday (even tho my mom thinks I have a closet full of dresses I barely ever wear) so I'll have to get some more in the next month.
As I'm getting older I don't feel as comfortable wearing short skirts as I used to (at least not to public institutions) so when I'm going to uni I prefer wearing something that's around the knee length. When I'm shopping for summer clothes (I also wanna wear to University) I need to pay attention to it's length cos nowadays many dresses are super short. This dress is perfect. Perfect length, light material, beautiful colour/design.


I paired the dress with basic black shoes. It would go much better with my black strappy sandals from Pull&Bear ( you can see them here) but as I have to walk a lot it's easier to wear something flat. As a backpack lover I wore this brown one from Stradivarius cos it goes best with the vintage feeling of the dress.

Thank you for reading
xx


WHAT I WORE
DRESS - Zaful
SHOES -Roko (local boutique)
BAG -  Stradivarius

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I'm really sorry it's been so long since I've left a comment on your blog! Been a bit tied down recently, but now it's Summer I feel like I have all the time in the world. The pictures you show here are gorgeous and man, so are you :)

    http://pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the style! Your photos are so aesthetically-pleasing as well :)
    waitmarinawho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Translate