Sunday wonderland

20:18

Hi lovelies! 
I hope you're all having a great week. Sunday was such a fun day and a great way to prepare for (or relax before) the upcoming week in which I had my last exam this semester.  I spent the entire afternoon outside with a friend. We were roaming around the town, mostly going through parks and along the river but as the sun went down we walked towards the center train station to admire the stunning pastel sunset.

moonshinefaerie in wonderland


We took so many photos.  This one is my favorite because of the shadow play and the somewhat darker vibe. It makes me feel like I'm somewhere magical, in some sort of wonderland.

moonshinefaerie portrait

I wore the beret I got this winter at my favorite vintage store ( I wrote about it in the Winter thrifting post ). You'll see me wearing this denim jacket A LOT. It's comfortable, goes with everything, keeps me warm - what more could I wish for? It was a warm day so underneath I had just a T-shirt. This one is my favorite. It's a Lollapalooza Chicago 2015 shirt, it's very soft and in a gorgeous blue shade. What makes it so special or stand out from rest of the (festival) t-shirts I have? It was a gift from my boyfriend who studied for an entire year in the US. He got it in NYC while doing his internship there. Can you imagine how happy I was when I got it in mail, took it out and it smelled of him?
These are my first and only ripped jeans. I was never really a fan of that trend but these don't have a huge hole so it's ok. It adds a bit of edginess to basic black pants.

sunday wonderland ootd
ootd beret
ootd details 2
ootd details 3
ootd details 4
adidas gazelle

 Fjällräven's Kånken [kOnken not kAnken] is a great investment. The bag might look small but so much stuff fits in it. When I was traveling to Budapest for 2days I packed all my stuff in it. I'll probably write a review in the future. 

sitting on a bench
setting up beret
sunset portrait


Thank you for reading! 
Wish you all a great day,
xx

 Find me on Instagram | Bloglovin | Twitter

___________________
BERET: Thrifted ( Ulični Ormar )
JACKET: Pull&Bear
SHIRT: Gift ( Lollapalooza Chicago 2015 )
JEANS: Bershka
SHOES: Adidas Gazelle
BACKPACK: Fjällräven Kånken
BRACELETS: Thrifted (House of Šili)

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Gorgeous photos and I love your outfit! Makes me really want a beret now <3

    Andini xx | Adventures of an Anglophile 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely words Andini <3 I really wanna get more of them now, they're so cute and fun to style

      Delete
  2. Love berets!! I need a backpack bag, would be so much easier for carrying around my junk :D Happy weekend x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so in love with the pink one you have! Backpacks are so practical but tend to make you carry much more than you will need. I'm always carrying stuff "just in case" even tho I try to put it down to just the things I will actually need :')
      Happy Weekend to you also xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely look dear! Have a great weekend!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww love those blue deets xx

    http://notforordinary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes, just going around the park with a friend means so much.
    Love this cool and gorgeous outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear. Yeah it does, it's nice to spend time with someone specially outside in the nature.

      Delete

Translate