New beginnings

21:50

Hello lovelies!
I wish you all a happy new year, may it be the best one so far! I hope you all had lots of fun last night and had enough rest today.A new year is ahead of us. A year full of possibilities, adventures and new experiences. Let's go through it together and make the best of it. 

I stayed home for this NYE celebration cos I still didn't recover entirely from the illness. But that didn't stop me from dressing up and applying makeup. I got ready as if I were going out. I didn't plan any look since I had no plans at all. This sweet top I ordered couple days ago from Stradivarius arrived on the 30th, which was such a surprise cos I wasn't expecting it, so I decided to wear it and pair with some skirt, preferably a longer skater skirt but the choice ended up on this faux leather one from Romwe.

Here is my last and first outfit of the year:




Thank you for being here with me through this year, I hope you'll stay here in 2017 , grow and learn with me every day! 

xx

_________________________________
OUTFIT:
SHIRT: Stradivarius
SKIRT: Romwe
SHOES: Deichmann

MAKEUP:
FACE: Revlon ColorStay

Follow

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Sorry to hear you have been unwell lovely. Feel better soon, you look gorgeous I love the top. Happy New Year
    http://www.fadedspring.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie <3 Happy new year! xx

      Delete
  2. This is such a stunning outfit! You look amazing!
    Happy New year!!
    kisses
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear on such sweet comments!
      Happy new year xx

      Delete
  3. Happy new year darling!!
    This look is amazing, love all the pics!

    Check out my latest blogpost: "The Silver Lining: NYE Look"
    >>http://evaredson.blogspot.it/2016/12/the-silver-lining-new-years-eve-2016.html

    xoxo
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear for the lovely comment <3 Happy new year!
      xx

      Delete
  4. Great content) Thanks for the interesting post)
    Would you like to follow each other on g +? Please let me know and I follow you back)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year!!You are a delight I love your outfit! May this year bring you all you wished for!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous outfit, love it!! Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete

Translate