Blush Bells

17:38

Hello lovelies! How are you all?
January is finally close to it's end but the low temperature won't be gone with it since today was -11°C. I'm rooting for sunny and warmer days in February (even tho it's also a winter month). During the winter sale I spent way more than I planed, but I'm comforting myself with the "I won't need to shop till summer" line. In the things I got are few blush pink items. I haven't worn pink for years and didn't own any pink clothing item until now.

Let's talk about bell sleeves! Aren't they amazing? I purchased my first last year ( you can see it in my Farewell Summer post here) and I've been loving it cos it makes an outfit so much dressier with 0 effort. But it's half sleeves so it's very unpractical to wear under a cardigan. Unfortunately I need to wait for warmer months to be able to wear it again. As I was going through clothes in Stradivarius I noticed the dark blush pink long sleeve shirt and as I was in desperate need of a long sleeve tee I unfolded it and saw the beautiful bell shape at the bottom. And as a bonus it has a little higher neckline which I absolutely love. I tried it on, it felt amazing, it's soft, stretchy but not to stretchy and warm. Also as a person with long arms it's hard for me to find long sleeve shirts that will stay that, whenever I wash them or wear for a bit the sleeves somehow pull back and become 4/5. But bell sleeves are longer and stay normal length even if they "pull back".



As I went back to the place where it was staying I saw the same shirt in brown and grey.  When you find an item that you love do you stock on it? Get it in all colours, want to have more when you wear out the first one? I had to get it in another colour. It was a tough decision. Brown is a warm earthly tone I can match with rest of my wardrobe but grey is minimalistic and looks amazing on anything... I got the grey one but can't stop thinking about the brown one so I might go back and get it after all if they still have it in my size.

Dungarees are from Pull & Bear. They're quite short but it's the length of pretty much all skirts today, I wish thing were at least 3-5 cm longer but well. I like how they're fitted but it can be a problem for someone who doesn't have a smaller waist than hips. I got them cos they are easy to style but make a complete outfit. Another thing I like about them is that the upper part is wide so you can wear them without a shirt underneath, I haven't tried it yet but I believe there won't be any sideboob.
In this outfit I'm wearing black denim dungarees from Pull & Bear. Another great thing about them is the back. It goes criss-cross but the straps aren't thin as they usually are.


I've been searching for black booties with thick heel since last winter and never found anything I'd have money for and that would feel good and look good. I don't like when the boots are too wide around the ankle and most of them in stores are like that. The day I got the shirt I went to Reserved, I never bought anything there but had time so went to check what they have. First I saw some other boots with buckles but they didn't have my size, then while going through them I came across these. They are perfect, just what I was looking for. So I had to get them. They're basic black with the elastic around ankle but it's not just straight but goes hmm..in a shape somehow. Anyway what matters is that they aren't wide.


Thank you for reading! xx

P.S. I wrote this post last week but went on a trip and didn't get to publish it

Find me on Instagram | Bloglovin 

__________________________
SHIRT: Stradivarius
DUNGAREES: Pull and Bear
SHOES: Review
RINGS: Tally Weijl

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. I love the shirt & lipstick colour combo! Works beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel <3 yeah the shades are great :3

      Delete
  2. Amazing outfit :) Pull&Bear always have many great products :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emilia <3 Yeeeah, you can always find something. Can't wait for the summer collection

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. idk for what but thank you for stopping by xx

      Delete
  4. Love the dungarees!
    xx
    www.idressfortheapplause.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the vintage vibe in this post!! You look amazing <3

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute look!

    http://notforordinary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the look.
    Great post.
    xx
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_zn7IqrAY1I44bRuN6dH-Q
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute look, I love that pink colour
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Laura. It's such a wonderful shade, not too light nor too bright.
      xx

      Delete
  9. loving that blush tone top! the bell sleeves are really cute!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete

Translate