Have yourself a Merry little Christmas

11:38

Hello everyone and Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it! 🎄
I hope you all had a wonderful, joyful time with your loved ones or with whom ever you spent it. May everyone's holidays be filled with kindness, joy, laughter and lots of love.  ❤︎


Like every holiday so far I was at home with my family (not like I could choose since I live with them). We decorate our tree on the Christmas Eve and this was the first year sisters and I decorated it on our own. It was always something parents did but this year they let us do it. Dad got this beautiful silver pine which looked gorgeous even without all the ornaments.

We always spend Christmas Eve at home. During day preparing the house and during the evening relaxing, enjoying and watching festive film.
Christmas Day is the day when family gathers, dad's side of family comes over for lunch and then cousin and we watch films in the living room while grown ups talk in the kitchen or they join us, but usually not for the first which is always a horror film (our little tradition) . In the afternoon we visit mom's side of family and stay there for dinner. This year I stayed home with cousin cos I was at grandma's on Christmas Eve and I didn't want to leave him alone. But I'll probably visit grandma today again...

The glittery shirt is from my fave vintage store Ulični Ormar

I'll make another festive post this week. It'll include some beauty and fashion combinations for the New Years Eve so stay tuned ✨

What are your holidays like? How do you celebrate it? Do you have any traditions?


Thank you for reading xx


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. super nice blogpost! Love all the pics :)

    Check out my latest blogpost "All About Grey - A Winter Look"
    >>http://evaredson.blogspot.it/2016/12/all-about-grey-winter-look.html

    xx
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! I'm so glad I know about your blog now cos it's so pretty. xx

      Delete
  2. This post is so nice! Merry Christmas! Xx

    https://nikoleannj.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Nikoletta, Merry Christmas <3

      Delete

Translate