Witchy Boho

12:46

Hello! Here's an outfit I wore some time ago on a sunny but not too warm day; while I could still pull off a wool hat. The basic 3/4 sleeve black dress goes with everything, so I've put over it this cardigan that has the cutest lace V part on the sleeves. It's light, flowy and long. In this post you wont be able to see entirely how it looks, but it will be featured in another one. The dress has stitching around the waist so to cover that part I always use a little belt. In the end put on the necklaces I pretty much always wear and pin 2 bobby pins along the inside of the hat so it doesn't fly away when the wind blows. And the outfit is done! 

_______________________________
HAT - H&M
DRESS - Zara
CARDIGAN - Pull & Bear
BELT - New Yorker 
CHOKER - childhood gift
AMETHYST - gift 
EVIL EYE NECKLACE - etsy
RINGS - Tally Weijl 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate