Pink Romance x PPZ

19:08


We all have a thing for some clothing item(s), both women and men, even though some may deny it. There are so many stunning pieces out there which make you fall in love with them at first sight and which make you feel good while wearing them.

"Why are you wearing that cute underwear? It's not like anyone will see it." - is quite a common question to which the answer is simple - " I wear it for myself."

Some time ago I received this lovely set from PPZ for a Lookbook collaboration and loved it so much that I also wanna share it here with you. 
The set consists of this black bandeau bra which can be worn without or with straps and hipster panties. They're so comfortable to wear and the quality is amazing. They're made of 84% nylon and 16% spandex but the easiest  way to describe it is as "that light slippery material". They fit perfectly and don't have see-able edges.

While choosing the size I was a bit worried at first that I would choose  wrong since they're stated in the US sizing but under Size&Fit they have a perfect fit calculator and you can check what size it is in your sizing so it wasn't a problem after all. If I remember correctly it took two weeks or so to arrive to Croatia. 

When it comes to strapless bras I'm always afraid they'll fall down so I prefer wearing them with the straps but when in need it did stay in it's place. The straps aren't just another regular straps. In the front part there are two spaghetti straps and they can be attached to two different spots so it can be worn in multiple ways. 

pink romance x ppz lingerie

Here are some other pretty items I'd recommend you to check out:


ppz lingerie flatlay moonshinefaerie





(BRA -  Ppz Black Micro Fiber Bra ; PANTIES -  Ppz Black Flawless Hipster Panty ; SKIRT - Tally Weijl )

Thank you for reading, 
have a great week!
xx

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I really like how this combination of bra and skirt works so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, you should check out PPZ, they have pretty cool stuff.

      Delete
  3. I love your hair!!

    http://the-fight-for-a-dream.blogspot.com/2017/07/zayn-x-versus-capsule-collection.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Katie ♥ the colour doesn't wash out that quick as people would expect to :)

      Delete
  4. "I wear it for myself."
    Quote of the year.

    www.pinksmartiesblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Translate