Wishlist : Banggood.com

17:18


Hello lovelies,
today I'll share with you a little wishlist in collaboration with Banggood. I've been eyeing some useful items for a while now so I wanted to share them with you.

 #1 Prism
 Prism I've seen photographers use a prism for creating lovely effects on photos and would really like to give it a try.  This 15cm glass prism is the cheapest one I've found and it also comes with a box. 

HERE you can check out a short video that shows you what do different kinds of prism do if you're not familiar with it.





 


Macro close up filters

Macro photography on a budget! Instead of getting a new lens, which can be quite expensive, you can get close up filters. They are cheap and easy to carry around. They'll work great for shooting outfit details or products.








Battery-Powered-String-LightFairy lights or string lights, however you want to call them, can be used widely. From room decor to stylized shoots. They add some warmth and magic and since these ones are battery powered they're much easier to use and you can carry them around. I prefer pure white or warm white ones but they also have blue light option.












Camera strap
As a super clumsy person I could never not have a strap attached to my camera and wrapped around my wrist while shooting. The one I got with my camera is not pretty and I'd love to change it. What I like about this one is that it has a vintage look and a cute camera pin on one end. 











That would be all from me for today. Let me know what you like the most and what could you add to the wishlist.  
Visit Banggood.com for more items. 

Thank you for reading!
xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Translate