Spring Formal

08:57

In the middle of week weather turned upside down. It became so cold that I had to take the coat out of closet and put the denim jacket away. In the evening it was even snowing. SNOW IN APRIL!? But then on Friday afternoon the sun finally showed up while I was in my room preparing things I'll wear for the weekend. The weekend was reserved for trip to Pula, visiting family and cousins Confirmation. As it's on the seaside, the weather there is mostly better than at home, in the continental part, so we all hoped it would be warm or at least without rain and wind.

Anyway, I need to talk about these shoes, lace up sandals from Pull and Bear. As soon as I saw them on their webshop I knew i need to have them. I didn't buy any shoes there before so I didn't want to order them but rather go to the store where i can try them out. I must say they are so comfortable and because of the chunky heel so easy to walk in on any kind of ground. Because of the straps even if you have thin feet like I do, you can tighten the laces and they'll fit perfectly. My mom dislikes shoes with open fingers cos the feet slip through it, with these one it also kinda happens but not as much as it happened to me on other shoes, so far it didn't cause me any pain. After wearing them regularly I'll write more about my experience, but so far I'm super satisfied and they'll definitely be my go-to shoes when sunny weather comes. They go well with a casual everyday outfit and also with a fancy one.

Skirt is a regular stretchy polyester pencil skirt. It has this gorgeous floral design with flowers in shades of puce and some light blue leaves. It was standing in cousins closet under many skirts still with a price tag on. We talked about what to wear and then she remembered the skirt and gave it to me the next day.
Thank you for the gorgeous skirt! 💙

__________________________
SKIRT - Tally Weijl
SHOES - Pull and Bear
SUNGLASSES - Ebay
LIPSTICK - MAC shade Kinda Sexy
CAMERA - Yashica FX-3 Super 2000






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate